Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tired Tuesday

I'm coming down with a major cold, my whole body is aching and my head is pounding and has been all day. The thing is, I really don't have time to get sick now. I know that when you get sick you get to stay home from work but staying home from work turns out to be even more work.

So, I've taken some Corenza C with the hope that it will work it's magic ASAP!

Brad joined the gym this week, he's got a bet on with a friend of ours that he could not loose 19kg between now and December. He would feel so much better if he lost the weight not to mention how much easier it would be to find him clothes. (they really only cater for really small men in this country). I really hope he sticks to it. Also, the 100 euros might make it worth the effort. Up to now he's been really good.

I want to join the gym as well, there is one right on the corner from my work, only I'm not sure when I'll find the time to go. My foot is also a bit sore still, actually wonder if my foot will ever heal enough for me to start running again. Anyway, I'm going to see if I can pop into the gym at least 3 day's a week even if I have to do it during lunch. (it will make a change to working through every lunch). So here's to hoping that this will help me get rid of those last couple of pounds that I just can't shift.

The kids are really excited cause my dad is coming tomorrow. Rourke is planning on boxing with him or boxing him is more what he has in mind and Riley is planning on using him as her horse. No doubt my mom is also very glad that he will be here at last. So, apart from my dad's youngest brother and his wife, his whole family is now living here.

1 comment:

Char said...

Do you remember Dr Plankies here in Dundee? Best doctor ever! Wanna know why? He takes one look at you, spends about ten seconds with you, sends his nurse in with a jobba, gives you a sick note for the rest of the week off work and sends you home. BRILLIANT! That's exactly the type of doctor you need. If Brussels is short of a doc like that, come on out to Dundee. I'll sit with you in the waiting room! :o)