Friday, October 19, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

This sooo not how I imagined spending my birthday, in bed feeling miserable. Yes, you will notice that I'm yet to admit how OLD I'm turning today and that is because I still have to get used to the idea myself.

Brad was fantastic this morning, even after getting home at 3:30 he got up with the kids and sorted them out for school. I, really would have done it myself but he would not hear anything about it.

Tiger was very upset that I was not taking them to school since I was home, he also doesn't see how me being sick and feeling terrible makes any difference to anything. I'm home therefore I should be taking them to school.

If anyone out there can help me come up with a reason, which they would understand, as to why my kids should wear jackets when it's 8 deg outside and raining please, let me know. This morning again, both of them insisted on wearing these tiny little t-shirts and nothing else.

Getting back to the age issue, ( I know I just can't let go can I?) I know I'm getting old when technology is passing me by. The kids (well Brad got it and wrapped it, in newspaper) got me an IPod. Only thing is I know what you are suppose to use it for I just don't know how to down load the music on to it....will have to wait for someone younger and more technologically advanced than me to show me the ropes.

1 comment:

Char said...

An iPod! YAY! (I'm shouting yay LOUDLY to ward off the younger spring chickens from knowing that I also don't know how to use the thing!...) Hooray for iPods! iPods rock! What would we do without iPods? (Do you think I'm convincing anyone???)