Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Brad is coming home / Bugly Shoes

Brad will be home tomorrow YEAH!

I've really missed him and so have the kids so it will be fantastic to have him back at home. Not to mention getting our lives back to normal. Ok, back to what we call normal but at least the kids will not be getting home after 8 every night. Shame the poor monkeys were really tired tonight.

I got the strangest text message from my cousin today: "asap 32 or 34 faded faded at bottom only or dark?" I had no idea what that meant so after a quick call I found out that she was off buying some jeans for me and wanted to know what size and color. I really hope they fit, it's not often that other people can manage to buy you a pair of jeans which fit. I'll keep you posted.

Speaking about clothes, if there is one thing I've noticed about the women who live in this country is that they all (now I know that I'm generalizing) wear the ugliest yet practical shoes. It's not just the "older" women it's everyone...going to the office, the movies, the shops no matter where they go or what they wear the all wear these bugly (butt ugly) shoes.

I mean, I also own flat practical shoes, we do a lot of walking, buy how can the women of a whole nation wear such ugly shoes??

Now, I'm off to go de-hair my legs, after all my babe will be back tomorrow...

2 comments:

Char said...

Yay! New jeans AND hubby coming home! Groovy baby. (And loving your new green background etc...) lemme know if you want me to do a new header for you ok? easy peasy...

Anonymous said...

great to hear things are better in Belgium than the first time around. I still fight my kids about moving back. They think it would be lots of fun. I tell them they can go back anytime they want, but not me! Glad Brad will be back, know that it is hard when hubby is gone (been there done that). Butt Ugly shoes are all you can find in that country right?