Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Back on line!


Hey I'm back on line can you belive that? I've been having withdrawl symptoms.




Okay, so it's freezing here, can't believe how quickly the weather has changed. I've had to take Riley to school in the mornings since Rourke has been sick. The poor baby has been complaining big time about having to go to school at night while the stars were still out. Even I've found it hard to get up early enough to get he dropped of at school and then right across town to make it to work by 8.




Rourke is still a bit under the weather, he is probably not going to go to school again tomorrow. Tomorrwo is also the last day of school as the kids are closing for a 7 day mini break.




On Sunday there was a "Welcome to Belgium" fair. My parents took the kids there and I met up with them there a little later. They had a really good time, the kids not my parents. Not that they had a horrible time. They had their faces painted and loved the magician show and Riley also liked the Gospel choir which performed.




They also left with loads or freebies like pens and coloring books.




What is unbelievable is how Rourke did not move the whole entire time his face was being painted.


1 comment:

Char said...

Yay! You're back online. I missed you blogging! c",) I saw this morning that it was 0 degrees celsius there by you! Madness. Just the other day you were sweltering. Glad you're baaaaaack. Love me xxx