Tuesday, October 9, 2007

In need of an early night

I can't believe it, I just managed to somehow delete the whole entire blog that I wrote, man that sucks in a major way. humpf, (huge sigh), now I'll have to write it all again.

Ok, let's see. O yes loved loved loved the concert last night, they really do still have it after all these years. Sting's son's band Fiction Plane were the opening act and you can clearly hear that his dad has had an influence on his music. He also shares his dad's vocal abilities.

With only 4 hours sleep last night I was a bit like a robot today, just keeping my head down and getting on with it. Picking up the kids from my mom I quickly had some supper which she told me she had to hide from the kids. They had had not only 2nd's but 3rd's as well and then wanted to eat my food as well. Maybe they should have though cause about 5 min after eating it all promptly came back up. Not sure what it was,might have been my stomach going into shock, I don't get much time to eat at work.

I'm off to bed for an early night.

O and I spoke to Brad again, poor guys are having just terrible weather. The rain is just not letting up. So much for a short summer break.

I also found out that Harry Connick Jr is performing here in Antwerp on the 29th so now I'm just looking for someone who wants to go with me. Anyone interested?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like blog - means i get a glimpse and still feel part of your life. Miss you my friendy come home for a holiday.....
Miss you tons and millions
dette