Friday, October 12, 2007

One very happy woman

Okay, okay, so I know I didn't write last night but hey, it was Brad's 1st night back so do you really blame me? ...... Didn't think so.

Anyway, as you can imagine I am a very happy woman to have my babe back at home and I do believe that he told me a number of times that he was thrilled to be back at home and how much he missed both me and the kids.

We all got loads of things,, not only from Brad, but,also from the family back in Pretoria, so thanks for all the lovely gifts guys we loved them all. It was like a mini Christmas.

This morning, it was back to the real world again. Actually, it happened last night. Not long after going to bed I woke up to Riley's crying. Found her sitting up in bed crying her eyes out but she can't seem to tell me why. Eventually, Brad fetched her and put her in bed with us. The only explanation we could get out of her was that she was thinking. Not long after that, Tiger made his way to our bed so now there were 5 of us (the cat was there as well) in the bed. I am a bit of a claustrophobe so I ended up sleeping in Rourke's bed. At least, that way I could breath and have some space.

This morning Tiger had such a bad chest on him, and we don't have any idea of where it came from, that it was off to the Dr. this afternoon, after school. Luckily he doesn't need an antibiotic yet so I just hope this cough mixture sorts him out. (very glad that Brad is back to do the dr. run since I would have had a hard time getting off work to do it).

I think we are going to have quite a busy weekend. There is a speaker from Australia here so we will go and listen to him at church and for a change it will all be in English! It's also Brandon's (my nephew) 5th birthday on Sunday and so we are going to be busy with the kids there as well. I must still get a gift for him, just have no idea what to get him, boy's are sooo much harder than girls in that department.

Then there are the two semi-final rugby games to watch on Saturday night (France vs England) and South Africa vs Argentina on Sunday night. The kids will be sleeping over at my mom's house on Saturday night so I can go watch the game and I, of course, will be wearing my new Springbok shirt that Brad brought over for me - Go bokke Go!

And I just remembered there is some biltong in the cupboard....

No comments: