Friday, August 8, 2008

My love hate relationship with the hairdresser

I lurve going to the hair salon, if I had the time & money I would go every day. Lying back, having my hair washed for me, my head massaged, it's pure heaven!

But with all things that seem to be too good to be true, there is a down side.....

I came out looking absolutely dreadfull today, much like any other time I go for a hair cut. Why is it that hairdressers are unable to understand what I want. I mean it's not like it's rocket science, is it? I asked for a bob, I mean that's simple enough isn't it? Instead I have a mullet! A freaking mullet!!! The shortest part of also too short for me to cut the rest of my hair that length so until it gets longer I'm going to have to put up with this.

Pity it's summer so I can't hide it all under a cap. I guess I'll be avoiding the rain cause getting this lot wet and curly would be even worse!

No comments: