Sunday, August 3, 2008

6 Strange Things You Didn't Know About Me

6 things you may not know about me:

  1. I have a total irrational fear for moths, I can handle any other creepy crawly but moths freak me out!
  2. I can't make myself vomit, no matter what... strange thing I know but a friend & I decided to become bulimic (yes I realize it sounds crazy but we thought we could have it all, eat what we wanted without picking up weight. We were very young & stupid)
  3. I hate me knees & if I could afford it would have lipo done to my knees
  4. I think Bruce Willis is beyond gorgeous (Brad knows & understands)
  5. I'm a sucker for celeb gossip
  6. I LOVE Christmas & would go totally over the top if Brad would let me

1 comment:

Char said...

Numbers 5 & 6 - it's you and me, babe. Same same same! Except I go over the top with Christmas no matter what Robin says! haha.