Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fickle Kids....

"Daddy is the boss & you're an ugly mommy & I'm not going to sleep in your bed cause you have a funny bed!"

All of this just cause I was not going to give Tiger another biscuit.... and then just about 3 min later he was asking me to carry him to the lounge cause he was too lazy to walk the 3 meters from my room to the couch.

This is not the only time, both of them repeat something like this a couple of times a day only to want a favour a couple of minutes later. The whole day long they seem to switch between loving me & finding me to be the best mommy in the whole wide world to disliking me & telling me how horrible I am & how they wish I was never their mommy.

You would think that by this time they would have cottoned on to the fact that my usual response is "fine if that is the way you feel but I still love you and always will".

Here we go again, only this time it's Riley because I wouldn't let her watch another dvd

Fun fun fun.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, tell me about it. Mine's favourite line is leave me alone, go away. Upon which i do, and then it's big tears...