Sunday, January 18, 2009

O'Mally

O'Mally has gone missing.

It's not strange for our cat to just take off and disappear for a couple of days in a row, but he's been gone for a whole week now and I'm starting to fear the worst. He settled into like on the farm so well, picked up weight, calmed down, became affectionate and now he's just gone.

My bed is empty, that warm spot left behind after one of his naps no longer there.

I've imagined hearing his little bell a couple of times and stormed outside calling him checking all the doors and windows, only to find ..... nothing.

I don't think I'll be able to convince Brad any time soon to get another cat, and the fact that I'm sad about him is strange to everyone else in my home so I decided to write about it and at least share it with someone, anyone.

In the mean time I'm finding house training the puppy to be harder than potty training the kids.

No comments: