Tuesday, February 10, 2009

General Update .... no news

I feel really bad for not having written in ages, it's part being too busy and part being too lazy.

So while I'm watching a bit of tv I thought I'd take the laptop and catch you up with what's been happening.

1. O'Mally is back... thank goodness. It turns out that Brad had locked O'Mally up in the shed without realizing it. Cliff (Brad's brother) had to go get something in the shed after about 9 days and there he was. Shame the poor thing was really traumatized. But, after a couple of bowls of food and some loving attention he's back to normal.

2. Brad is going back to SA to sort out some stuff for the Granite business he's opening. We're not sure if it's going to be for 2 or 3 weeks yet. Life is going to be very different without him here. We have quite a routine worked out.

3. Cliff is going back to SA. We've loved having him here. He's been here since early December and we've really enjoyed having him here. Now we're just hoping he gets his studies sorted out so he can come back in August.

4. My parents are going back to South Africa. Indefinitely. My mom is really not happy about it but on the other hand if she wants to be with my dad it's the only thing for her to do. Hopefully my dad will be able to sort out his business and life so they can come back and settle here permanently.

Well, that's about it in a nutshell, not much else to tell.

2 comments:

jimcedrene said...

We are so sorry they have to go back! We wish things had worked out differently. It going to be very tough for them both.

Anonymous said...

Thank Heavens O'Mally's back!!!!! I was mourning for your little black bugger... hehe! Glad to see you blogged again too.
Smooches x