Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Public Transport

If there is one thing that really pisses me off it's how people seem to forget all basic principals of logic and good manners when it comes to public transport. I mean, it just strikes me as being logical - but would you not think that before you push and shove your way on to the metro that it might be better to wait for those people who are on the metro and who needs to get off to get off first.

Really, these are educated people, all dressed in their power suits acting like my 4 year old. Or they seem to lack basic respect for anyone else and just think of themselves, regardless of who they might walk over in their attempt to get on/off the metro.

Anyway I just thought I would get that off my chest

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have experienced those rushes for the train. It's just savage!

Anonymous said...

Easily the rudest people on earth travel via the Metro. I have commuted in New Zealand, Australia, the UK and the Netherlands and yet I have never the average passenger on the Brussels Metro is without doubt the most selfish and stupid commuter i have ever had to deal with. :(

Steven

Anonymous said...

Easily the rudest people on earth travel via the Metro. I have commuted in New Zealand, Australia, the UK and the Netherlands and yet the average passenger on the Brussels Metro is without doubt the most selfish and stupid commuter I have ever had to deal with. :(

Steven