Sunday, March 15, 2009

Future Schmuter.....


Have you ever wished that you knew what the future held for you? Well, let me tell you knowing what the future holds is totally overrated!

Tonight I saw what the future is going to be like in mmmh lets say about 10 years, and let me tell you it's not pretty.

Screaming, stomping upstairs, doors slamming, crying and claims that this is the worst day of her life, that I'm a horrible mother and I never want her to be happy and I'm mean to everybody.... Wow it was something

To add to this Rourke was crying non-stop and didn't know what he wanted (let me tell you, telling a tired child that it's ok you know they are crying cause they are tired is not, let me repeat that it's is NOT a good idea).

What I do know is there is no way Riley is going to be an easy teen, I just hope I'll be able to handle her as well as I did tonight. (even if I have to say so myself, didn't even raise my voice and managed to stick to my guns. ).

On a lighter note, Rourke added to the decorations on display in the house, he brought home 4 new stones (ugly, dirty, muddy stones, one which I'm not even too sure if it is an actual stone or hardened cow dung...). These are now proudly on display next to some of my candles.

No comments: