Thursday, October 30, 2008

Strange Habbits

I don't know what it is about going out for a meal that does this for my kids but it happens every time, without fail. It doesn't matter if we're just popping down to the Snack down the road or if we are going to a proper restaurant (I use the term proper very loosely, a proper restaurant just means a restaurant where you don't get your food served to you on a tray).

They always need to poo.

Both of them, sometimes more than once during our time there!

It drives me crazy. It doesn't matter whether I make them go to the toilet before said trip out the house, they still claim to need to go to the toilet.
What really get's me is it seems they know it's something I can't argue with them about, it's not like I can tell them, no you can't go. I mean what kind of a mother would that make me?

At least I know that if either of them ever suffers from constipation I just have to take them out for a meal, and hey presto, problem solved!

No comments: