Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Question on my mind

This is not a blog about the kids or anything like that. I'm just telling you about this questions I would love to have answered, because in my mind it just does not seem possible:

How do you stay skinny if you eat a foot long baguette every day for lunch???

I wish I knew the secret for just about every Belgian women I know and or see at lunch times eat bread for lunch everyday yet stay skinny!!!

Aah for a great big peanut butter syrup sandwich, which does not go straight to my thighs!!!

2 comments:

Char said...

Know how they do it? They probably go straight to the bathroom afterwards and have a purge session. That, or they don't eat for the rest of the week. c",) Personally, I've given up on dieting. Bring on that big fat slice of freshly baked bread with Black Cat peanut butter and a big old dollop of Illovo Golden Syrup. It's the stuff dreams (and fat thighs) are made of! c",) Which is probably why I'm struggling to get my jeans zipped up lately. *sigh*

Char said...

Oh, and P.S.

I just got your email about helping with the new blog design. Yes, can do! Might take a little while, but will fiddle soon as my internet is installed ok?

Smooches n toodles x